Dietary supplement of Red yeast rice, Gamma oryzanol and Policosanols
- Assists in returning altered Cholesterol and Triglyceride levels to the normal range.
- Effectiveness tests with significant results.
- Contains NO Fish Oil, therefore Colesan is suitable for those who have problems digesting it.
When diet alone cannot help and taking medicines is considered excessive, and when cholesterol levels are between 200 and 260 mg/dl, the natural choice is Colesan
, a product containing ingredients that help to lower cholesterol:
RED YEAST RICE
Known in China for about 1,500 years, red yeast rice is obtain by fermenting boiled rice with the yeast Monascus Purpureus
, which gives it its typical red colour.
Helps to control cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
The red yeast rice found in Colesan is safe and natural
- no Citrinin (nephrotoxic, hepatotoxic and teratogenic mycotoxin)
- no Pesticides
- no GMOs
- natural product containing no synthetic substances
A substance extracted from rice bran, which works by helping to lower exogenous cholesterol
, in other words the cholesterol obtained from food. Furthermore, thanks to its antioxidant
activity, it contrasts the peroxidation of organic lipids and therefore the formation of free radicals
Present in nature in different plant waxes (wheat germ, rice germ, sugar cane, bamboo), policosanols help to lower cholesterol levels
, by promoting their use for energy purposes.
30 capsulesCaution: Do not take while pregnant or breastfeeding, if you have liver disease or are taking hypolipidemic drugs. Before taking this product, please read the instructions on the box carefully.