cream for skin irritations caused by burns, insect bites, dermatitis, sun rash, depilation and shaving
A pool of 8 valuable plant ingredients that are useful for treating itching and redness, and skin disorders in general.
- No parabens
- No petroleum products
- No animal proteins
- No methacrylates
- No colorants
- Nickel Tested
- Dermatologically tested
- TEA TREE OIL: Excellent bactericide, antiseptic and antimicrobial properties. Indicated for the treatment of skin irritations, insect bites and burns.
- BLACKCURRANT BUDS: Very useful in the treatment of irritated skin thanks to their softening, eutrophic and protective properties.
- ALOE VERA: Has soothing and anti-redness functions which ensure moisturization and softening. Noted for its regenerative properties.
- SHEA BUTTER: Has emollient, antioxidant, soothing, moisturizing and re-epithelializing properties. Its unique characteristic is its very high content (between 12% and 18%) of unsaponifiables, essential substances for the improving of the tone and suppleness of the skin.
- CALENDULA: Softening, soothing, refreshing and re-epithelializing functions. Ideal for dry chapped and easily reddened skin.
- CHAMOMILE: Used for its soothing, emollient, protective and purifying effects.
- MALLOW: The high sugar content makes it very effective in soothing burns and irritated skin.
- BETAINE: Extracted from sugar beet. Exerts humectant and rebalancing functions on the physiological pH of the skin.