Dietary supplement containing vitamins and minerals
An unvaried and unbalanced diet
(containing many carbohydrates and fats and few vegetables and fruit) or certain physiological periods
in the life of men and women are the main causes of a shortage of vitamins and minerals
. This shortage may lead to various disorders and it is advisable therefore to integrate the diet with a specific supplement containing vitamins and mineral
for complete body well-being.
- VITAMIN A: used in protein synthesis.
- VITAMIN B1: used in the transmission of nervous impulses and the metabolism of carbohydrates.
- VITAMIN B2: used in the metabolism of lipids and proteins.
- NIACIN: used to maintain circulatory system health and the metabolism of carbohydrates.
- PANTOTHENIC ACID: maintains the body’s defences.
- VITAMIN B6: necessary for activating enzymes, and for metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
- VITAMIN B12: useful in pregnancy since it is required for red blood cell formation.
- VITAMIN C: maintains the body’s defences, combats free radicals and is involved in the synthesis of collagen.
- VITAMIN D: essential for the development of bones and teeth.
- VITAMIN E: maintains blood fluidity and contrasts free radicals.
- FOLIC ACID: necessary for correct foetal development and for red blood cell formation.
- BIOTIN: used in the metabolism of fatty acids and for skin and hair health.
- CALCIUM: used in the transmission of nervous and muscular impulses, and essential for the bones and heartbeat.
- IRON: maintains the body’s defences and is used in the production of haemoglobin in red blood cells.
- MAGNESIUM: essential for the transmission of nervous stimuli and muscular contraction.
- ZINC: important for the development of the reproductive organs and for protein synthesis.
- IODINE: essential for proper thyroid function.
- COPPER: necessary for converting iron into haemoglobin.
- MANGANESE: useful in diabetes and for allergies. Confers muscular tone and coordination.
- CHROMIUM: important for glucose use and in the metabolism of fats.
- SELENIUM: maintains the body’s defences and contrasts free radicals.
- PHOSPHORUS: a memory aid and essential for the bones.
- FLUORIDE: useful for the bones and teeth.
30 tabletsBefore taking this product, please read the instructions on the box carefully.