The situation we are living, has important consequences for the entire population, both in physical and psychological terms. People found their balances modified and they were deprived of their habits. They had to “adapt” to a situation that they did not belong to.
People came out stressed
According to a survey carried out by the Italian Council of the Order of Psychologists, 63% of the population defines themselves as “very or quite stressed” and has expressed disorders such as insomnia, headaches, stomach pain, Anxiety, panic and depression while 43% of respondents reported “a maximum level of stress”.
According to the experts, the great wave of post-traumatic stress is one of the major consequences that brings difficulties to restart.
1. Ansileve to improve the mood
Ansileve is a supplement that uses natural functional principles to work completely on the problem. It contains:
- Protizen, an hydrolysed extract of marine peptides. They are small and they are quickly absorbed by the organism.
- Cyracos (Melissa officinalis L.) and Griffonia (Griffonia simplicifolia (DC.) ) promote relaxation and mental well-being, as well as they improve mood tone. Cyracos is a dry extract of Lemon balm, obtained by patented method able to preserve the whole plant, titrated in hydroxymethyl acids and rosmarinic acid. 
- Griffonia seeds contain 5-hydroxytryptophan, an amino acid important for the nervous system, as a precursor of serotonin
- Vitamin B6 is a water-soluble vitamin, it can not be accumulated in the body and must be taken with food. It contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system and to normal psychological functions.
It is also important to support the body in stress management. For this reason, Rhodiola (Rhodiola rosea L) has also been included in the formulation, thanks to its adaptogenic tonic properties, it contributes to the well-being of the body, even in stressful situations.
Finally, two amino acids, L-lysine and L-arginine complete the formulation.
Personalisation of the intake
It is possible to customize the intake of Ansileve according the needs. It is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules of Ansileve per day (at two different times during the day):
- One capsule in the morning and one in the afternoon if the person can not manage the pace of the day and work stress
- One capsule in the afternoon and one in the evening if the person feels the worries and thoughts before going to bed
2. Advise the support of a specialist for stress management
It is not always easy to manage the stress and the consequences of the pandemic. A valid support can be Ansileve, but it is useful to speak also with a specialist who can work deeper, coming to the root of the problem. In this situation, figures such as psychologists and psychotherapists have also made themselves available online; it is definitely a valuable tool that can help to address the problems that the pandemic has unleashed.
Edited by Dr Laura Rubini