The upper airways bring the oxigen inside the body, they clean, warm and humidify the air we breath. They eliminate bacterias and virus and they protect us from fine dust. With the arrival of winter, the virus and bacterias increase.
It is important:
• To fluidify: the mucus is the first defensive weapon and trap the harmful particulates of the air. The mucus is pushed up from the bronchi to eliminate the foreign invasion. The nature helps the functionality of airways with:
– N-Acetyl cysteine in synergy with Horehound and Elderberry fluidify the bronchial
– Grindelia, Plantain ad Drosera have emollient and soothing effect on the oropharyngeal mucosa
– Common Poppy and Common Mullein.
– Licorice, Black currant, Star anise, Black Alder and Pine keep nose and throat healthy.
• Balsamic effect: the essential oil of Eucalyptus, Mint, Mountain Pine, Cajeput and Time help the breath. They can be used in synergy in radiator humidifiers, room humidifiers or a bowl of hot water for steam inhalation, as well as on a handkerchief.
• Nasal spray: the whiskers (hair covering the interior walls of nasal septum) and mucus trap dust, pathogen and everything endangering our body and leave them outside. It is important to keep it clean, in good health and react to the first jamming signals.