8500 mg/l OF POLYSACCHARIDES
Aloe Vera Silver 1 L
Digestive and hepatic intervention
• Aloe vera is useful to promote digestive and hepatic function.
Aloe Vera pure juiceRead more
Aloe Vera: The use of aloe dates back to ancient times; it was known and used by the Egyptians for preparations for the care and hygiene of the body. It has fleshy leaves that contain a gel rich in different components: mucopolysaccharides, glucomannans, vitamins and minerals. It helps to promote hepatic and digestive function.
Recommended dose and method of use
Internal use: Take 2 to 6 table spoons daily, pure or diluted in a cold liquid. Shake the bottle well before use. After the first opening, it should be used within 90 days.
External use: As appropriate, it is recommended the application of the juice directly on the skin with a cotton ball or a gauze soaked. Repeat the application several times a day.
• Squeezing from fresh plant
• High and certified content of polysaccharides
• Cold-processing, without pasteurisation
• Absence of aloin and other irritant anthraquinones derivatives
• Extraction only from Aloe Vera Barbadensis Miller
• Raw material certified by IASC
|Aloe vera juice||99,5 %|
| Polysaccharides app.