17000 mg/l OF POLY – SACCHARIDES
Aloe Vera Gold 1 L
Digestive and hepatic intervention
• Aloe vera is useful to promote digestive and hepatic function.
• Squeezing from fresh plant
• High and certified content of polysaccharides
• Cold-processing, without pasteurisation
• Absence of aloin and other irritant anthraquinones
• Extraction only from Aloe Vera Barbadensis Miller
• Raw material certified by IASC
Recommended dose and method of use
Internal use: Take 2 to 6 table spoons daily, pure or diluted in a cold liquid. Shake the bottle well before use. After the first opening, it should be used within 90 days.
External use: As appropriate, it is recommended the application of the juice directly on the skin with a cotton ball or a gauze soaked. Repeat the application several times a day.
• Squeezing from fresh plant• High and certified content of polysaccharides• Cold-processing, without pasteurisation• Absence of aloin and other irritant anthraquinones derivatives• Extraction only from Aloe Vera Barbadensis Miller• Raw material certified by IASC
|Aloe vera juice||99,5 %|
|Polysaccharides app.||17.000,0 mg/litro|