Cardiovascular system – Antinausea – Articular functionality – Digestive function
• Ginger has an antinausea effect, it promotes the normal digestion, the elimination of gas and the regular intestinal motility.
• Ginger promotes the normal circulation of blood, the functionality of cardiovascular system and the articular functionality.
• It counteracts the menstrual cycle symptoms.
• Folate contributes to the normal function of the immune system and to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
• Folate contributes to maternal tissue growth during pregnancy and has a role in the process of cell division.
Ginger and Folic acid.
Recommended dose and method of use
Take 1-2 capsules a day.
Each vegetable capsule contains:
|Ginger d.e.||500 mg|
|10% gingerols, equal to||50 mg|
|Folic acid||200 mcg||100 %NRV|