High concentration of Citrates in synergy with Rustyback fern
• Wellness of all Urinary tract: Kidneys, Ureters, Bladder and Urethra.
• High quantity of Citrates in conformity with the Italian Society of Nephrology.
• Complete and synergic action of actives for urinary tract’s wellness (Phyllanthus and Rustyback fern) and drainage of body fluids.
• Natural aroma of Lemon
Focused and complete action thanks to the actives with different functions.
• Citrates: Citrates are alkalic salts of citric acid, one of the most common acid in vegetal organisms’. The chemists appreciate citrates because it is able to complex the metals (for example the Calcium) and to increase the solubility, avoiding the unpleasant sediments in the bottom of their lab equipment.
• Rustyback fern: the rustyback Fern has that name because of its collocation among cliffs’ stones that slowly breaks. Its beneficial properties helps the urinary tracts.
• Phyllanthus*: It is rich of lignan, alkaloid, bioflavonoids, tannins and it helps the urinary tract functionality. It nicknamed Chanca Piedra (Stone breaker).
• Couch grass: The synergy with Rustyback Fern helps the functionality of urinary tract and it guarantees the physiological depurative function of body. It has also a diuretic functionality. It is a plant belonging to the grass family known as “wild wheat”.
Recommended dose and method of use
Add the contents of a sachet to 200 ml of water, mix well and take 1-2 times a day, preferably after the two main meals. To ensure that the product fully dissolves, pour the water first, add the sachet and mix.
Each sachet contains:
|Magnesium citrate||1875,00 mg|
|Magnesium||225,00 mg||60 %VNR|
|Potassium citrate||1500,00 mg|
|Potassium||540,00 mg||27 %VNR|
|Rustyback fern d.e.||325,00 mg|
|Bermuda grass d.e.||200,00 mg|
|Phyllanthus d.e.||75,00 mg|