In this period, it is important to support our immune system in facing illnesses with the right energy. Our defences are regulated by a complex system: the immune system protects our body from infectious organisms. Let’s see how to boost the immune system naturally.
Precautions and good extracts
It is possible to prepare our immune system against external disorders through simple precautions and good extracts:
- Never forget hygiene standards (Wash your hands, clean your clothes and home, air the rooms)
- Eat food rich of vitamins (Never forget the daily 5 portions of fruits and vegetables and the use of honey, for example during your breakfast)
- Support the immune system
- Use probiotics
- Limit the stress, relax yourself and guarantee to your body the good quantity of sleep
Plants to boost your immune system naturally
It is important to strengthen our protection; we may do it by drawing fully from nature, that sustains our physiological defences and reduces the duration and the intensity of seasonal illnesses. An important help can come from specific plant extracts:
- Echinacea, the two species Purpurea and Angustifolia with polyphenols and echinacosides, boost the innate immune system.
- Astragalus improves the body’s innate immune system and it has an adaptogenic tonic action.
- Papaya is renowned for its antioxidant properties. After the fermentation it has a stronger beneficial effect on the immune system.
- Zinc, combined with other plant-based extracts, helps the normal function of the immune system.
- Reishi helps natural defences of body.
The intestinal barrier
The intestine is the most largest area of our body in contact with external world: this is the principal gateaway of our body. Intestine removes body toxins, virus, bacterias and pathogenic microorganisms. It boosts immune system thanks to the intestinal barrier and the bacterial flora.
Intestinal barrier has a particular structure that can distinguish the necessary substances and the ones to excrete with feces. Tea tree oil combined with Chlorella and Nucleotides assists the body’s purifying functions and has prebiotic action.
Bacterial flora is composed by microrganisms in symbiosis with our organisms. Many studies show the function of intestinal flora on our body, like the support of immune system. A dietary supplement with probiotics helps the balance of intestinal flora.